Who makes better videos?

Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday Flow...

Blessed is he believes without seeing
and
Let's get a stone for the man without sin
then
say a few prayers for the sick and shut in
Since
Even Ph.D's need some assistance
when
HIV is taking our black men
and
we can't separate the bliss from the ignorance
its
all about a quick fix existence
Somebody
need to step in and take action
been
self righteous til I seen it wasn't in my hands
and
my fingers weren't big enough to get a good grasp
but
I know I just wanted to get me some good cash
for
not now but right now for as long as it lasts
or
keep 9-5'n it til its driving me mad
get
paid from the scraps at the hand of the next man
that
never has nor never will be that plan
my
goal is to be bold anywhere I stand
I
graduated from hustler, now I'm a business man
nah
not the word of God but thats what Hov said
right?

(C)2009, www.thefishfry.blogspot.com

2 comments:

jiburgess said...

Yo, I like this jount. I had to read it a few times.

DIVINE PERCEPTION said...

yea this is hot babe...you ripped it with this one big time! i love it

Hits

Blog Archive

The Believers